Thursday, March 03, 2005
JAKARTA, Indonesia Mar 3, 2005 — The alleged leader of a militant Islamic group was sentenced Thursday to 2 1/2 years in prison for conspiracy in the 2002 Bali nightclub bombings that killed 202 people but was cleared of more serious charges. The United States and Australia criticized the sentence.Wait a minute!
- Extensive US assistance after tsunami
- Extensive Australian assistance after tsunami
- Australian and US tourists contributing huge amounts of money to the country
- Homegrown terrorist preacher tells terrorists to bomb foreigners
- Homegrown terrorists go ahead, plant bomb
- 202 foreigners killed in bombing
- Terrorist preacher is convicted of conspiracy to commit mass murder
- They throw the book at him, and he gets 4 and a half years per victim for a total of 912 years
- What? 4 and a half days each?!?!?!?!
- 2 and a half years total?
- are you kidding me?
- for killing 202 people?!
- Oh, not for conspiracy to commit murder, but for conspiracy to something non-specific
I call for US and Australia to boycott Indonesia! No Indonesian made products. Turn all Indonesian products back at customs. No Indonesian vacations. No more aid to Indonesia. US and Oz out of Indonesia. They obviously don't want us, our money, or our assistance. And they encourage murderers and terrorists to attack us if we go there. So leave them alone and let the Saudis, who have been so generous with all their aircraft carriers and desalinization plants, their helicopter rescue missions, and thousands and thousands of brave and kind soldiers, restore the infrastructure and lift their wounded millions out of the aftereffects of the tsunami. Sounds fair, right?
You mean the Saudis didn't do any of that? That was the US and Australia? Oh, I guess that Indonesia might miss us after all.
Tough luck for them.